When used with Ardell Lashgrip Eyelash Adhesive, they are easy to apply, comfortable to wear, and stay secure until you take them off. Each pair can be re-used for up to three weeks.
- Use after applying eye make-up. Hold lash band at both ends and flex it gently a few times.
- Align lash band with your natural lash line, starting at the outer edge. If the band is too wide, trim the outer end with scissors to fit.
- For best results place a lash strip in an Ardell Deluxe Lash Applicator, exposing the band.
- While clamping lashes firmly with the applicator, apply a thin film of Ardell Lashgrip Eyelash Adhesive along the band.
- Use a toothpick if necessary to spread evenly. Hold until adhesive becomes tacky (about 30 seconds).
- Looking into a mirror, press band against eyelid as close to your lash roots as possible.
- Gently press corners with fingers for a few seconds to secure.
- Adhesive will dry clear in 3 to 5 minutes.