Developed by dermatologists as a daily moisturiser for dry, sensitive skin.
- Doubles the moisture content of the skin in 2 days*
- Lanolin and fragrance free
- Non-greasy, won’t block pores
- Ideal for facial and body use
HOW TO USE:
Use clean hands to scoop a 50-cent-coin-sized amount of Cetaphil Moisturising Cream onto your fingers. Regardless of where on your body you are applying the cream, rub the moisturiser in circular motions to stimulate circulation and improve effectiveness. For a beautiful self-care massage, start at your feet and work your way up to your legs, torso, arms and face.
INGREDIENTS THAT HELP MOISTURISE SENSITIVE SKIN
Cetaphil Moisturising Cream has been formulated to contain key ingredients which are deeply hydrating for dry skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil — Sunflower Seed (Helianthus Annuus) Oil is high in linoleic acid which helps to replenish, strengthen and soothe the skin. Sunflower Seed Oil is especially beneficial for skin that is dry and sensitive, as it has a naturally calming effect.
- Dimethiconol — Dimethiconol is a type of silicone which helps moisturisers to spread easily across the skin and form a protective coating, while still allowing skin to breathe.
- Sweet Almond Oil — Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil is loaded with skin-nourishing fatty acids like linoleic acid and oleic acid. Sweet Almond Oil is occlusive helps to promote healthier-looking skin.
- Glycerin — Glycerin is found naturally in the skin. Glycerin is a key ingredient for skin hydration. It acts like a sponge, drawing moisture from the air and slowing down the evaporation of moisture from your skin.*
Aqua, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Peg-30 Stearate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate