The INKEY List Bakuchiol Moisturizer 30ml
Plant derived, and with antioxidant properties, this natural Retinol alternative helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and even skin tone. Formulated with the Omega-3 packed Sacha Inchi Oil and Squalane, it also works to hydrate and nourish your skin. It does not cause any sun sensitivity, so can be used in both the AM and PM, and is safe to use during pregancy.
- 1% Bakuchiol helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- 3% Squalane helps to hydrate and protect the skin
- 1.5% Sacha Inchi Oil rich in omega-3 to nourish the skin
How much should I apply?
- Squeeze or pump 1 or 2 times the size of a blueberry
HOW TO USE:
- Use AM and PM. On cleansed skin apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck. Apply after preferred serums.
- Unlike retinols, Bakuchiol is safe for day use and during pregnancy and breast feeding.
- We always recommend patch tasting on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Aqua (Water/ Eau), Squalane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Sacha Inchi oil), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Bakuchiol,Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Caproyl Prolinate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycer-in, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polysorbate 60, Phytic Acid, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol.
Q. HYDRATING VS MOISTURIZING – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. These target dehydrated skin. E.G. HYALURONIC ACID
Moisturizers help seal moisture into the skin. These target dry skin. E.G. BAKUCHIOL
Q. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEHYDRATED SKIN AND DRY SKIN?
Dehydrated skin is caused by lack of water and can leave skin dull. Dry skin is caused by a lack of oil and leaves skin feeling tight and flaky.
Q. LOOKING FOR MORE HYDRATION?
Hyaluronic Acid + Bakuchiol
Q. LOOKING FOR COLLAGEN BOOST?
Collagen Booster + Bakuchiol
Q. LOOKING FOR GENTLE EXPOLIATION?
PHA Toner + Bakuchiol
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 6.0-7.0
Natural retinol alternative. Pregnancy and breast feeding safe
Saima K. –
Good for sensitive skin
I have very sensitive skin red and sore cheeks .Always afraid of try new products but love to try new products. I read an article in which I knew about this product. it’s amazing product.2 weeks since I start using, no sore and red cheeks very good for sensitive skin.
Age Range: 35 – 44
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concerns: Redness, Texture, Dryness
Sonya F. –
My skin is smooth glowy and hydrated!
Age Range: 45 – 54
Skin Type: Normal
Skin Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles