The INKEY List Beta Hydroxy Acid 30ml
BHA is an exfoliator that works beneath the surface of the skin to help unclog pores, target blackheads and reduce excess oil.
Oil soluble, this BHA serum contains 2% Salicylic Acid. This means it can penetrate deeper into your skin, helping to unclog pores, fight blackheads and breakouts and reduce pore appearance. BHA is great choice for oilier skin as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout prone skin. Thanks to added 1% Hyaluronic Acid it is non-drying to skin.
- 2% Salicylic Acid
- 1% low molecular Hyaluronic Acid
How much should I apply?
- Squeeze or pump 1 or 2 times the size of a pea
HOW TO USE:
- BHA can be used in the AM or PM as preferred.
- Gently pat 1-2 drops into the face and neck after cleansing and Hyaluronic Acid if using.
- It can also be used as a more targeted treatment for blemish prone areas.
- Follow with preferred serums and moisturizer.
- External use only. Avoid direct contact with eye area.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- We advise that prior to exposure to sun you use a sunscreen, immediately and up to 7 days after.
- Do not use alongside other exfoliating acids or retinol. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Water (Aqua / Eau), Propanediol, Betaine, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.
Q. AHAS VS BHAS, WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) are chemical exfoliators. Water-soluble, they work on the surface of the skin, encouraging cell turnover to reveal a brighter, more even complexion. Use in the PM and protect your skin with SPF during the day. E.G APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ACID PEEL
Beta Hydroxy Acids (BHAs) are also chemical exfoliators. They are oil soluble, which means they work deeper in your pores, helping to target blackheads and reduce the bacteria that can lead to breakouts. Use AM or PM and protect your skin with SPF during the day. E.G BETA HYDROXY ACID
Q. LOOKING FOR HYDRATION?
Hyaluronic Acid + Beta Hydroxy Acid
Q. LOOKING FOR CLEARER SKIN?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Beta Hydroxy Acid
Q. LOOKING FOR MORE OIL CONTROL?
Beta Hydroxy Acid + Niacinamide
Q. WHAT PH LEVEL IS THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 4.5-5.3
There are no reviews yet.