The INKEY List Caffeine Stimulating Scalp Treatment 50ml
The hair on our scalp grows cyclically and follows three phases: a growth phase called the anagen phase, a regression phase called the catagen phase and a resting phase called the telogen phase. When, for a number of reasons, we experience thinning hair beyond normal shedding, this means hair is in a catagen phase.
Whilst we cannot fully prevent hair loss when this happens, we have created a unique formulation that works to keep hairs in the anagen phase, which is the phase in which hair grows.
The result? An overnight scalp treatment that uses caffeine powder and a new ingredient called Redensyl™ to help reduce and prevent hair loss by stimulating hair follicles, therefore encouraging hair growth and helping to improve hair thickness.
Who is it for?
- Good for; All hair types
- Best for; Thinning hair
Proven to improve hair growth*
A few words from consumer who have tested our product**:
“I started to notice a difference in the thickness and strength of my hair after about 2 weeks of use, I was quite thin on top of my head but it is less noticeable now”
“Gave me more confidence in my appearance”
- 1% CAFFEINE POWDER: Helps to stimulate scalp and hair follicles
- 1% REDENSYL™***: Helps to improve hair growth while reducing hair loss
- 1% BETAINE: Helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
*Data based on a 10 day ex-vivo study using 24 male hair follicles, using Redensyl™ at 1%
**Based on consumer testing on 51 participants on product containing 1% Redensyl™ used every night for over 3 weeks.
***Redensyl™ is a trademark of Givaudan and is used with permission
How much should I apply?
- 1-2 Pump
HOW TO USE
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- We recommend shaking the bottle before use.
- Use as an overnight treatment.
- Shake into the palm of your hand, massage hands together, use your fingertips to rub into scalp and leave on overnight.
- Apply enough to cover entire scalp.
- Wash hair as normal in the morning, if desired. Use every night for best results over a 3 month period.
Best results can be observed after 3 months, so the first bottle will set you off in the right direction—but keeping consistent is key! Depending on usage, you should need between 3 to 4 bottles to keep you going for approx 3 months or over.
When it comes to layering hair and scalp treatments, the steps are simple.
- Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Scalp Treatment needs applying before washing hair
- Caffeine Stimulating Scalp Treatment and Amino Acid Anti-Gray Scalp Treatment can be applied one after the other (just wait a few minutes for the scalp to absorb it), in no particular order, before going to sleep
- If using Peptide Volumizing Hair Treatment, this should always be applied first to ensure it reaches the cortex easily
- If using PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment, this should always be applied first to ensure it reaches the cortex easily
- If using Shea Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment, we would recommend apply this as the last step in your hair routine
- For all other hair treatments, because of the role they play and the way they work on your hair, these can be applied in no particular order
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse well immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children. We always recommend patch testing behind the ear 24 hours before using.
Ingredients Water (Aqua /Eau), Betaine, Caffeine, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Glycine, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Extract, Zinc Chloride.
Q. Can Caffeine Stimulating scalp treatment be used with all other products? Yes, it works alongside all other hair and scalp products.
Q. Is it suitable for sensitive skin? Yes, it is.
Q. What products work well alongside Caffeine Stimulating scalp treatment? All.
Q. What is the PH level of this product? PH Levels: 4.5 – 5.5
Q. What can cause hair loss? There are many attributing factors to hair loss, including: diet, stress, genetics, bleaching, hormones, menopause and health issues. There is no set age when hair loss can begin and it can affect anyone at any point in their life.
Q. Can I layer all 3 scalp treatments? Salicylic acid needs applying before washing hair. Caffeine and Amino Acid can be applied one after the other (just wait a few minutes for the scalp to absorb it), in no particular order
Q. How long does it take to see results? You will see results from using the Caffeine Stimulating scalp treatment after using every night over a 3 month period.
Q. Is this product Vegan? This product contains no animal derivatives, however we are not yet vegan certified.
Q. Does this product contain any alcohol or fragrance? No, it doesn’t.
Q. Looking for more volume and thicker hair? Caffeine stimulating scalp treatment + Peptide volumizing hair treatment
Q. Looking to treat damaged hair and to treat dull looking hair? Caffeine stimulating scalp treatment + Vitamin C brightening hair treatment