The INKEY List Multi-Biotic Moisturizer 30ml
Multi-Biotic combines pro-biotic, along with its nutrients (pre) and by-products (post), to help balance and promote healthy skin.
Lightweight and suitable for all skin types, this moisturizer helps to maintain your skin’s PH balance and help protect against pollution. An unbalanced skin PH level can show itself as accelerated signs of ageing, irritation and excessive oiliness. Balancing the bacteria of the skin can be beneficial to breakout-prone skin, as well as dry and sensitive skin. It can also help to brighten and even skin tone.
Who is it for?
- Good for; Blemish prone / oily skin.
- Helps to; Restore a healthy PH balance
- 5% Yogurtene® balance helps to balance the bacteria of the skin, reducing breakouts
- 2% Brightenyl® helps to provide an even skintone
- 2% Squalane helps to hydrate and protect skin
How much should I apply?
- Squeeze or pump 1 or 2 times the size of a blueberry
HOW TO USE:
- Use in both the AM and PM. After serums, apply a thin layer to the face and neck. Follow with oils, SPF during the day or treatments at night. If you\’ve over exfoliated, Multi-biotic is great to help rebalance your skin. Head to the layering tab below for more information on how to layer.
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- External use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients (Water(Aqua/Eau), Inulin, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Propanediol, Squalane, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Yogurt Powder, Sodium Caproyl Prolinate, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caffeine.
Q. HYDRATING VS MOISTURIZING – WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Hydrators work to increase the water content of the skin. These target dehydrated skin. E.G. HYALURONIC ACID
Moisturizers are formulated to help seal moisture into the skin. These target dry skin. E.G. MULTI-BIOTIC
Q. WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DEHYDRATED SKIN AND DRY SKIN?
Dehydrated skin is caused by lack of water and can leave skin dull. Dry skin is caused by a lack of oil and leaves skin feeling tight and flaky.
Q. LOOKING FOR MORE HYDRATION?
Hyaluronic Acid + Multi-Biotic
Q. LOOKING FOR MORE OF A GLOW?
15% Vitamin C and EGF + Multi-Biotic
Q. LOOKING FOR CLEARER SKIN?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Multi-Biotic
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 5-5.5
Q. IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN?
This product contains Yougurtene and is not suitable for vegans.
There are no reviews yet.