The INKEY List Oil & Water Double Cleanser 150ml
A combined, 2-in-1 daily cleanser formulated with naturally derived Sea Buckthorn and Sweet Almond oil. Gently removes make-up and skin impurities while nourishing. Added Panthenol works to improve skins moisture levels for a non-drying and thorough cleanse.
Who is it for?
- Good for; Dry skin.
- Helps to; Remove makeup and cleanse skin
- 16% sweet almond oil helps to remove make-up and nourish skin
- 2% sea buckthorn oil helps to hydrate skin
- 1% panthenol helps to improve skin’s moisture levels
How much should I apply?
- Massage the size of a raspberry to the face
HOW TO USE: Use AM & PM. Shake well to activate and ensure formula is throughly mixed. Apply to a cotton pad or cloth and gently wipe across a dry face to ensure all make-up is removed and skin is cleansed and nourished. We recommend if removing make-up to rinse thoroughly with water after use and follow with a second cleanse if preferred.
- We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using.
- Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation.
- Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight.
- External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse well with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Aqua (Water/ Eau), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/ Methylpentadecene, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Panthenol, Disodium Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Lecithin, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate.
IS THERE A RIGHT WAY TO CLEANSE?
Follow INKEY’S 3 tips for a perfect cleanse:
1. TEXTURE – Oily skin types may be better suited to lighter more gel-based cleansers E.G. SALICYLIC ACID CLEANSER and dryer skin to more nourishing and richer oil or cream based cleansers E.G. OIL AND WATER DOUBLE CLEANSER
2. TEMPERATURE – Not too hot! Cleansing with hot water can strip skin of its natural oils. Try to avoid cleansing in the shower or bath and stick to lukewarm temperatures.
3. FREQUENCY – Twice a day is just right. Using AM and PM removes make-up and dirt we gather throughout the day and night. Try not to over cleanse
Q. LOOKING FOR MORE HYDRATION?
Oil and Water Double Cleanser + Hyaluronic Acid
Q. LOOKING FOR PROTECTION?
Oil and Water Double Cleanser + Ceramide Night Treatment
Q. LOOKING FOR GENTLE EXFOLIATION?
Oil and Water Double Cleanser + PHA Toner
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 5.7-6.2
Q. IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN?
This product contains no animal derivatives, however we are not yet vegan certified.