The INKEY List Salicylic Acid Cleanser 150ml
This non-drying, lightly foaming cleanser removes makeup and dirt, while helping to reduce blackheads and breakouts.
As well as effectively cleansing the skin, this 2% Salicylic Acid cleanser has an added zinc compound. Together they help with oil-control, reducing blackheads and breakouts and promoting a more even looking complexion.
- 2% salicylic acid helps to unclog pores and gently exfoliate
- Zinc compound helps reduce excess oil
- 0.5% allantoin helps soothe irritation
How much should I apply?
Massage the size of a raspberry to the face
HOW TO USE:
Salicylic Acid cleanser can be used in the AM and PM. Gently massage a small amount onto dampened face and neck for at least 60 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with water and follow with the rest of your skincare recipe.
We always recommend patch testing on the inside of the forearm 24 hours before using. Introduce new products slowly so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse well immediately with water. Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Salicylic Acid, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Betaine, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Benzyl Alcohol, Coconut Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
Q. IS THERE A RIGHT WAY TO CLEANS
Follow INKEY’S 3 tips for a perfect cleanse:
- 1. TEXTURE – Oily skin types may be better suited to lighter more gel-based cleansers E.G. SALICYLIC ACID CLEANSER and dryer skin to richer, more balm or cream-based cleansers E.G. OAT CLEANSING BALM
- 2. TEMPERATURE – Not too hot! Cleansing with hot water can strip skin of its natural oils. Try to avoid cleansing in the shower or bath and stick to lukewarm temperatures.
- 3. FREQUENCY – Twice a day is just right. Using AM and PM removes make-up and dirt we gather throughout the day and night. Try not to over cleanse.
Q. LOOKING FOR A BOOST OF HYDRATION?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Hyalyronic Acid
Q. LOOKING TO IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Glycolic Acid Toner
Q. LOOKING FOR CLEARER SKIN?
Salicylic Acid Cleanser + Beta Hydroxy Acid
Q. WHAT IS THE PH LEVEL OF THIS PRODUCT?
PH LEVEL: 4.5-5.0
Q. IS THIS PRODUCT VEGAN?
This product contains no animal derivatives, however we are not yet vegan certified.
There are no reviews yet.